Good evening to all readers,
well, today is June 1, began the ZombiePopcorn Hunt !
Obviously I'm now in the fifth game to my favorite stores, and so much stuff that I took, then I'll do another post! xD
I must say a lot of nice presents (my absolute favorite Glam Affair and Deco) but at the same time I was very disappointed by some major stores with gifts so scarce that in my opinion could very well not to participate. Anyway enough talking, and so with photos! Enjoy!
Obviously I'm now in the fifth game to my favorite stores, and so much stuff that I took, then I'll do another post! xD
I must say a lot of nice presents (my absolute favorite Glam Affair and Deco) but at the same time I was very disappointed by some major stores with gifts so scarce that in my opinion could very well not to participate. Anyway enough talking, and so with photos! Enjoy!
-Kat-

1st look (on the left)
Shape - KR Shape Yukine *New*
Skin - ZombiePopcorn Hunt- -Glam Affair- #58 *New*
Hair - !lamb. Unbirthday Redux
Eyes - ~DFH~ 34~REPULSE *New*
Face tattoo - 47 DDCF HUNT - REPULSE *New*
Dress - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - paper.doll - #2 *New*
Necklace - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - ~Pepper~ - #12 *New*
Shoes - :::UW::: Worker Boots
2nd look (on the right)
Shape - KR Shape Kotori
Skin - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - Sorry.Asia #74 *New*
Hair - Windy Free *New*
Eyes - DSN - 13 - REPULSE *New*
Mouth knife - +TMH+ #54 REPULSE *New*
Outfitt - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - .:villena:. - #65 *New*
Tattoo - ZombiePopcorn Hunt #39 - La Malvada Mujer- *New*
Bag - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - DECO - #76 *New*
Shoes - ZombiePopcorn #59 ~ *BC322 *New*
Pose - ZombiePopcorn Hunt #75 [Captivity Co.] Zombies Xposer




Nessun commento:
Posta un commento