mercoledì 18 maggio 2011

*LooK#115 - The meeting between the bad little red riding hood and white unicorn


"Hello white unicorn.. calmly, do not be afraid of me!"
-Little Red Riding Hood said, waving a hand in the basket and a scythe from other-
"Let me me closer to you, I just want to caress .."
-continued the little with voice very sweet-


 "So good..."


"You see ... I'm a little sweet and helpless little girl.."


 "..who brings good things to eat his grandmother .. I'm good ..."
- Or maybe not... - Little Red Riding Hood thought with a grin drawn on his face 
 And suddenly .... *ZAAC*! 


Little red riding hood hit the unicorn with his huge scythe and many flashes of light came from the wound of the animal.
"The experience taught me that I should not trust anyone ... whether you are a wolf ... or a white unicorn!
"

THE END
!
I hope you enjoyed my little story invented *laughs* and now the look! ;)


Shape - KR Shape Isobel *New*
Skin - Al Vulo! Matilde red fairy *New*
Hair - RAW HOUSE :: Evelyn [Blood Rot] Depraved Spring Hunt
Outfitt - [Aliza Karu] Bad Little Red Riding Hood - Cappuccetto rosso (with accessorize) *New*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento