mercoledì 23 febbraio 2011

*LooK#29 - Skin Fair 2011 Part I

Hello everyone!  
As you well know, these days the event is being Skin Fair 2011, and after 3 days of attempts to enter the land (always full of people!) when I least expected it, I DID IT! 
So here's to you, the first part of the gift that I got the Skin Fair 2011! (:
  
Shape - KR Shape Elena
Hair - =Mach= Opening Gift

3 Skin Jesylilo
 

1 skin YS&YS + 3 tattoo layers for eyebrown colour (i love too much it!!)

  Animal tattoo Layers from JM:MAI (so cute, miao!)

1 skin Al Vulo! + eyes (i love the black eyeliner and eyes too!)

For all the effort I'd say it's worth it to try to go in the land...here the TP
good luck! (:
See you tomorrow for the second part of the gift of the Skin Fair!
XoXo
Kat

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento